We can help you personalize a serviceto fully reflect the life.
How to Make the Service Special.
Families who have turned to us in their time of need appreciate how we aim for each service to be deeply meaningful. We want to encourage the process of healing to begin, and for visitors to understand the special qualities and accomplishments of the person who has died.
Personalizing the service, and shaping it to the specific needs of your family, creates this meaning. It recalls old memories, and brings new ones to life. By communicating the personality of your loved one through a complete funeral or cremation service, we create a commemorative event that is as unique as the life it honors.
In accordance with your needs and desires, we honor almost any form of tribute you might wish to arrange, and assist in adding the personal touches that truly tell the story of a life. We are flexible and completely open-minded. Please feel free to discuss with us any details or observances that will help increase the personal nature of the funeral.
Our traditional and highly customized services include:
It is a fact that many people who attend a funeral do not know the deceased well, or even at all. We are always available to help you plan a dignified, meaningful service that illustrates and illuminates the life that has been lived. Through the use of photo montages, displays of cherished possessions, tribute videos, and specially customized products, we are able to communicate military and religious affiliations, hobbies, and other important personal information. Our answers and our advice are yours without cost or obligation.
- Graveside service with interment
- Cremation, with or without memorial services. You may select from our extensive assortment of urns and other interment containers, and there are many beautiful choices for final disposition. Ask about the unique Lifegem Diamond, where the cremated remains can be turned into a special jewel.
- Extensive opportunities for personalization, including memory tables, video tributes, and special ceremonies
- Private family gathering
- Funeral prearrangement and prepayment options
- Memorials and grave markers
- Lending library, with books and videos on topics relating to grief and bereavement
- Assistance with filing of documents for pension, Social Security, and Veteran’s benefits
- Military services and burials
- Transportation of the deceased worldwide
Cost, Quality, and Value.
We all try to spend our money wisely, and we all seek the best quality for the lowest price. We call it value. And, we usually discover that a small difference in price may mean a large difference in value. While we believe that our prices are the most sensible and economical in the area, families have traditionally told us that our services also represent the best value. Please feel free to compare our prices to any other funeral home in the area…and be sure to compare the services that are included. We are confident you will discover that our prices represent the highest value for your commemorative investment.
Ask about our wide range of memorial options.